Optometrist Serving Northeast Philadelphia | Fox Chase Family Eye Care
At our Northeast Philadelphia practice, optometrist Dr. Lance Dunoff believes that a relaxing chair side manner is every bit as important as quality eye care. At Fox Chase Family Eye Care, our eye doctor provides excellent service in a comfortable environment that’s conducive to asking questions about your vision. An informed patient is a happier, healthier patient.
- Schedule an Eye Exam online
- Meet our Optometrist and our Eye Care Team
- Get a map to our Northeast Philadelphia Office
- Learn about Dry Eye: We are a certified tear testing laboratory.
- Visit the Eyeglass Guide to find eyewear that's right for you.
- Check out the online Video Library - Your Eyes in 3D
- Learn why we were selected as The Power Practice of the Year
Better vision has a direct impact on your quality of life. Make sure that your eyes are in good health by taking the time for regular vision check-ups. Our state of the art testing services are designed to go far beyond simple prescription writing. For example, Fox Chase Family Eye Care utilizes MacuHealth AMD supplementation as well as the Macula Risk NXG genetic test to determine your risk factor for AMD. Click here for more information.
Early detection and treatment of ocular problems is critical for long term vision health. Our comprehensive examinations are among the best you will find. But don't worry, we also do write and fill eyeglass prescriptions. We proudly serve the Northeast Philadelphia, Rockledge and Cheltenham areas. Contact our Philadelphia eye doctor now or come by our practice today!
"People who buy and wear contact lenses without medical guidance and a valid prescription put themselves at risk for serious, even blinding eye infections." - American Optometric Association